The Heights Studio is a 2000 sqft brand newly renovated warehouse/studio space located in Boyle Heights, Los Angeles.
The ground floor studio features 24ft high ceilings and a 12ft x 10ft rolling White Cyc with blackout-capable skylights, allowing for natural or artificial light shooting.
Our space is perfect for photo shoots, editorials, e-comm, commercial shoots, lookbook shoots, headshots, product shoots, small production video shoots (studio is not a sound stage), auditions, castings, client meetings, creative meetings, production meetings, production prep space, and wardrobe fittings.
LOADING : We're on the ground floor, easy to load in for trucks, vans, wardrobe.
SPACE FEATURES :
- 24 ft High Ceilings
- 4 Window Panel Skylights
- Natural Light
- Blackout capabilities (upon request and additional fee)
- 12 ft x 10 ft rolling White Cyc
- Smooth, and ultra-white walls & gray concrete floors
- Furnished Lounge/Office Area
- Private changing room with wardrobe rack, steamer, & hangers
- Conference Table
- Private bathroom
- Kitchen Area (microwave, fridge & complimentary Nespresso machine)
- Free WiFi
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Full Hair & Makeup Station
- Color & Black-White Printer
BASIC GRIP INCLUDED FREE OF CHARGE
- Three C-Stands, sandbags, extension cords, director chairs, basic Posing Table & Chair
We do not provide lighting rentals.
We also have booties available for purchase onsite for $5 for 5 pairs. Seamless paper in an assortment of colors is available for use at $30 per pull.